National Average Success Rate
Success Rate for Creighton Graduates
While the value of an education cannot be measured simply in dollars and cents, you can be sure that the bottom line of a Creighton education is sound. Creighton graduates are considered highly regarded, desirable candidates as they search for employment or post-graduate education. Just look at the numbers:
- 97% Success Rate
With 97% of our students employed, volunteering, or attending graduate or professional school within eight months of graduation, Creighton graduates go places with their degrees.(This success rate includes the group of students in this graduation class year that were accepted into professional school before completing their baccalaureate degrees at Creighton.)
- 51% Arts & Sciences Post-graduate Study Rate
More than half of the students in the College of Arts and Sciences pursue graduate or professional degrees immediately following their undergraduate programs. Between 5 and 10 percent more enter graduate or professional programs following "gap years" to do volunteer work or to take more classes to become more competitive for graduate and professional school.
2013 - 2014 Graduate Salaries by Undergraduate College
|College||Creighton Median Salary|
|Arts & Sciences||$34,000|
2012 - 2013 Graduates by Undergraduate College
Arts and Sciences
Heider College of
|College||Employed||Grad/Professional School||Volunteer Programs||Still Searching||Success Rate|
|Arts & Sciences||39.42%||50.72%||6.97%||2.88%||97.11%|
- 71% completed an experiential learning opportunity by participating in an internship or by engaging in academic research.
- 56% completed at least one internship, some up to 4 or 5. Internships took place in Nebraska and throughout the national and even other countries.
- 32% participated in research in a wide variety of areas from health care to economics. Students conducted research on campus, at other institutions, and in the community.
- Between employment and continued study, 2013 - 2014 graduate reside in 42 states and the District of Columbia, including Alaska and Hawaii. Internationally, they work or study in 12 other countries and on five continents.
- Median salaries for Creighton graduates are competitive with national averages despite the fact that many students locate to Midwest cities where the cost of living is much lower than the national average. The highest salaries reported for all three colleges were between $60,000 and $90,000.
80% of all graduates respond to the multiple surveys sent over the course of nine months after. Compared to national average response rate, which is usually lower than 50%, this 80% response rate is much more representative of the total graduating class. Surveys that receive a response of less than 50% are much more likely to be skewed toward a higher success rate than is actually true. This is because most recent graduates are much more likely to respond when they have a job offer or when they are successfully enrolled in a grad/professional school program than if they are still searching.
Creighton Response Rate:
National Response Rate: