Deposit and Class Reservation
To reserve your spot in the incoming class and in student housing, be sure to make your non-refundable deposit as soon as you have made your decision.
- Go to Class and Housing Deposit
- Enter your contact information and NetID (from your admitted student packet)
- Fill out the necessary information
- Class and Housing Reservation
- Freshman or Transfer Residence Hall Application
- Dining Information
- Read and accept the Residence Hall and Food Service Agreement
- Academic Advising Information
- Make your non-refundable deposit with a credit card or an eCheck
- Living on campus: $350
- Living at home: $250
Already Started the Class Reservation?
If you have already submitted a class reservation, with or without deposit payment, you will need to make any changes in the NEST.
Here is information to activate your account and log into the NEST.