Deposit and Class Reservation
May 1 is the National Replay Date, when incoming students are asked to reserve their spot in the college of their choice for the upcoming school year. To reserve your spot at Creighton and in student housing, be sure to make your non-refundable deposit as soon as you have made your decision.
- Go to Class and Housing Deposit
- Enter your contact information and NetID (from your admitted student packet)
- Fill out the necessary information
- Class and Housing Reservation
- Freshman or Transfer Residence Hall Application
- Dining Information
- Read and accept the Residence Hall and Food Service Agreement
- Academic Advising Information
- Make your non-refundable deposit with a credit card or an eCheck
- Living on campus: $350
- Living at home: $250
Already Started the Class Reservation?
If you have already submitted a class reservation, with or without deposit payment, you will need to make any changes in the NEST.
Here is information to activate your account and log into the NEST.