Email and The Nest
STEP 1: Activate Your Account
(If you have never logged on)
- Go to the "Activate Account" page in Account Management Interface (AMI).
- Enter NetID, Activation Password, and birthday.
- Choose three questions and answers that will be used to reset your account in case you forget your password. Use memorable answers that are unlikely to change and difficult to guess.
- Enter your email address, and optionally a cell phone number capable of receiving text messages.
- Create your BLUE password, following the password guidelines: use at least 8 characters, including special characters, upper and lower case letters, and numbers (be sure not to include any part of your first or last name).
- Your account will be activated.
STEP 2: Log on to the NEST and CUmail
Set up CUmail on your iPhone
Setting up your CUmail account on your iPhone can be done in four (4) quick steps!
Authorizing Parents to View a NEST Account
Keep Mom and Dad informed about your account—especially if they need to pay your tuition—by authorizing them to view your NEST account.