The student portal is a student’s home base throughout their entire application and college decision process. As a student, this is where you can:
- view the status of your application
- view missing required items
- make your deposit
- apply for supplemental scholarships and special programs
- register for upcoming events
- see dates to keep in mind
- access useful links and information
- get directions to campus
- explore our restaurant and hotel suggestions in Omaha
- view which AP exam scores we have received
- download a copy of your application for admission
You can log into the portal both during and after the application process. You will receive login information after submitting your application to Creighton. Admitted students will find additional information and services on their portal after admission. Students should check the portal regularly for updates, and to ensure they have provided all required documents for applications and programs. The portal is tailored to you as an individual, so you can make sure you’re getting the information you need.
You don’t need to create a student portal account yourself - we will email your login credentials to you after you submit an application for admission. The Student Portal is NOT the same as the NEST or CUMail.
Example of a student portal (admitted)
Example of a student portal (incomplete application for admission)