Let Us Show You Around.
You don’t have to wait to start your life at Creighton. All admitted students and their families are invited to our Admitted Student Days (offered both virtually and on-campus), where you’ll get the chance to explore the opportunities Creighton has to offer.
If you haven't decided where to go in the fall, this is your chance to ask questions, get to know our campus, and learn how Creighton could be the right fit for you. If you have decided Creighton is the place for you, this is your chance to learn more about your future home and meet new friends.
We’ll tell you everything you need to know - what to expect from a Creighton education, what your next steps are, understanding cost and financial aid, what our graduates are doing, and more! You’ll take a tour of campus and experience Creighton’s friendly, welcoming spirit for yourself. You’ll also hear why current students have fallen in love with life on our campus, from the one-on-one attention they get in the classroom to the diverse organizations they have access to.
The best part? You’ll get to meet your future classmates – the bright, curious, and passionate people you’ll spend the next four years living, learning, and serving with at Creighton.
On-Campus Admitted Student Days
On-Campus Admitted Student Days are offered on the following dates:
- Friday, January 15
- Friday, January 22
- Friday, January 29
- Friday, February 5
- Friday, February 12
- Friday, February 26
- Friday, March 5
- Friday, March 12 (full)
- Friday, March 19 (full)
- Friday, March 26 (full)
- Friday, April 9 (full)
- Friday, April 16 (full)
- Friday, April 23 (full)
If you aren't able to attend an Admitted Student Day, we are more than happy to set up a personalized campus visit for you on most other weekdays. Both are great visit options for admitted students.
Because we take the health and safety of our students, staff and visitors very seriously, we are requiring all of our visitors to follow our specific safety protocol, which includes masks required at all times, social distancing, frequent cleaning, decreased event capacity, a health screening upon registration for the event, and a health screening and temperature scan upon arrival at the event. Because of these requirements, we are not able to accept walk-in visitors.
Built into every student's agenda are three events - a welcome session and student panel, a session with the college to which they have been admitted into (College of Arts & Sciences, College of Nursing, or Heider College of Business), and a campus tour with a current Creighton student.
In addition to these three sessions, students can also select two breakout sessions from the following options:
- CURAS: Creighton’s Center for Undergraduate Research and Scholarship: Faculty and student researchers share their projects and information about exciting undergraduate research opportunities across all majors.
- CU in the Classroom: College of Arts and Sciences Sample Class: Ready for class? Learn about what to expect from the Magis core curriculum by sitting in on a sample freshman class taught by one of our College of Arts & Sciences professors.
- CU in the Classroom: Heider College of Business Sample Class: Considering a business major or minor? Find out what sets Heider business students apart from their peers by sampling a class taught by a Heider College of Business professor.
- Creighton EDGE: Pre-Professional Advising, Career Preparation, and Academic Support: Hear from advisors in the EDGE® about what gives our students an edge above the rest. Learn about career exploration, internships, pre-professional learning communities, and academic support provided through the EDGE®.
- Beyond the Books: Housing and Student Involvement: With over 200 clubs and organizations and 95% of our freshmen living on campus, learn more about life outside of the classroom.
- Nursing Simulation Lab Tour: Tour the simulation labs where nursing students are able to practice their skills and receive feedback from faculty in realtime. (Note that students who select the nursing simulation lab tour will only have time for this breakout session.)
If there are more than two sessions that interest you, you can always access more information at a later time through our Virtual Admitted Student Days.
Parents are encouraged to attend, but note that each student is limited to bringing three guests (four total per family) due to current health regulations. This is a family decision based on many factors, so please do what is most comfortable for you and your family.
To allow for proper social distancing, there are four session start times on each of our Admitted Student Days: 7:45 am, 8:30 am, 12:30 pm and 1:15 pm. Each session will last 4 hours.
Virtual Admitted Student Days
Virtual Admitted Student Day will include a combination of live sessions designed for you to interact with our faculty and staff and videos to explore on your own. Our live sessions will be facilitated through Zoom. These events offer different opportunities than our in-person Admitted Student Days, so students who attend an in-person Admitted Student Day are still welcome to attend a virtual Admitted Student Day.
Virtual Admitted Student Days are offered on February 21, March 21, and April 11 from 2 pm - 6 pm Central Time. Register for Virtual Admitted Student Days here.
These sessions are built into your schedule by default:
- Welcome Session with Your College: Join the Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences, College of Nursing, or Heider College of Business and current students to explore your academic journey.
- Experience Fair: Learn more about different departments, support services, and activities from around campus. Various departments will share information, then open the session up for Q&A.
You are able to choose which of the following session(s) you'd like to attend upon registration:
- EDGE Session: The EDGE® Program includes pre-professional advising, alumni networking, mentoring and shadowing, as well as internship opportunities. The EDGE® provides peer tutoring, career planning, academic coaching, academic counseling and assistance with any issues that might impact a student’s academic success at Creighton.
- Campus Tour: A current Creighton student will guide you through a virtual tour of campus and answer any questions you may have.
- Admissions Lobby: You're welcome to drop in to see your admission counselor, ask your questions, and make sure you understand important next steps at any point during this time. There is no agenda or presentation, just time to connect with us and make sure you get all of your questions answered.
- College of Arts and Sciences Major Meet and Greet: Interested in hearing from a professor and student in your major? This is the place to be. Starting at 4:30, faculty and students will begin with a short presentation and be available throughout the hour for drop-in questions.
- Heider College of Business Alumni Panel: See into your future by meeting with Heider College of Business alumni. Hear from people who were in your shoes not long ago and learn how deciding to come to Creighton was their first step in career success. This panel session will introduce you to several Heider graduates who are accomplishing amazing things in business.