Let Us Show You Around.
You don’t have to wait to start your life at Creighton. All admitted students and their families are invited to our Admitted Student Days, where you’ll get the chance to explore the opportunities Creighton has to offer.
If you haven’t decided where to go in the fall, this is your chance to ask questions, get to know our campus, and learn how Creighton could be the right fit for you. If you have decided Creighton is the place for you, this is your chance to learn more about your future home and meet new friends.
We’ll tell you everything you need to know - what to expect from a Creighton education, what your next steps are, understanding cost and financial aid, what our graduates are doing, and more! You’ll take a tour of campus and experience Creighton’s friendly, welcoming spirit for yourself. You’ll also hear why current students have fallen in love with life on our campus, from the one-on-one attention they get in the classroom to the diverse organizations they have access to.
The best part? You’ll get to meet your future classmates – the bright, curious, and passionate people you’ll spend the next four years living, learning, and serving with at Creighton.
Admitted Student Days are offered on the following dates:
- Friday, January 15
- Friday, January 22
- Friday, January 29
- Friday, February 5
- Friday, February 12
- Friday, February 26
- Friday, March 5
- Friday, March 12
- Friday, March 19
- Friday, March 26
- Friday, April 9
- Friday, April 16
- Friday, April 23
We will offer Virtual Admitted Student Days in February, March, and April. More details and registration will be sent out in the coming weeks.
Because we take the health and safety of our students, staff and visitors very seriously, we are requiring all of our visitors to follow our specific safety protocol, which includes masks required at all times, social distancing, frequent cleaning, decreased event capacity, a health screening upon registration for the event, and a health screening and temperature scan upon arrival at the event. Because of these requirements, we are not able to accept walk-in visitors.
Built into every student’s agenda are three events - a welcome session and student panel, a session with the college to which they have been admitted into (College of Arts & Sciences, College of Nursing, or Heider College of Business), and a campus tour with a current Creighton student.
In addition to these three sessions, students can also select two breakout sessions from the following options:
- CURAS: Creighton’s Center for Undergraduate Research and Scholarship: Faculty and student researchers share their projects and information about exciting undergraduate research opportunities across all majors.
- CU in the Classroom: College of Arts and Sciences Sample Class: Ready for class? Learn about what to expect from the Magis core curriculum by sitting in on a sample freshman class taught by one of our College of Arts & Sciences professors.
- CU in the Classroom: Heider College of Business Sample Class: Considering a business major or minor? Find out what sets Heider business students apart from their peers by sampling a class taught by a Heider College of Business professor.
- Creighton EDGE: Pre-Professional Advising, Career Preparation, and Academic Support: Hear from advisors in the EDGE® about what gives our students an edge above the rest. Learn about career exploration, internships, pre-professional learning communities, and academic support provided through the EDGE®.
- Beyond the Books: Housing and Student Involvement: With over 200 clubs and organizations and 95% of our freshmen living on campus, learn more about life outside of the classroom.
- Nursing Simulation Lab Tour: Tour the simulation labs where nursing students are able to practice their skills and receive feedback from faculty in realtime. (Note that students who select the nursing simulation lab tour will only have time for this breakout session.)
If there are more than two sessions that interest you, you can always access this information at a later time through our Virtual Admitted Student Days. Virtual Admitted Student Days will be offered on February 21, March 21, and April 11. More details and registration will be shared soon.
Parents are encouraged to attend, but note that each student is limited to bringing three guests (four total per family) due to current health regulations. This is a family decision based on many factors, so please do what is most comfortable for you and your family.
To allow for proper social distancing, there are four session start times on each of our Admitted Student Days: 7:45 am, 8:30 am, 12:30 pm and 1:15 pm. Each session will last 4 hours.