Bluejay Visit Days are a great way to get a feel for Creighton’s community and an overview of Creighton. You will have a choice of sessions, allowing you to tailor the day to your interests.
- Learn about Creighton’s admission and scholarship process
- Tour campus with a current Creighton student
- Talk with an admissions representative
- Learn more about 60+ majors
You may choose from the following event dates:
Friday, May 28
Friday, June 25
Monday, June 28
Friday, July 2
Friday, July 9
Monday, July 19
Monday, August 2
Friday, August 6
There are 4 event times to choose from:
8:00 - 11:00 AM
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
12:30 - 3:30 PM
1:30 - 4:30 PM
Bluejay Visit Days include an admissions presentation, student panel, and campus tour. You will also attend two academic sessions of your choosing. The four academic sessions to choose from are as follows:
- College of Arts and Sciences: Representatives from the College of Arts and Sciences will share their insight into their academic opportunities, finding a major, and experiences in and out of the classroom.
- Heider College of Business: Learn what sets Heider College of Business students apart from other business schools. With the goal of being the college of business most connected to real world business, our students have access to more internships than we can fill, practical experience in and out of the classroom, as well as world class professors with industry experience! Join this session for the Heider Business student experience.
- College of Nursing: The College of Nursing will share with you what sets them apart from others. Hear about your pathway in the College of Nursing, including opportunities and experiences in and out of the classroom.
- Creighton EDGE (Pre-Professional Advising, Career Preparation, and Academic Support): Hear from advisors in the EDGE® about what gives our students an edge above the rest. Learn about career exploration, internships, pre-professional learning communities, and academic support provided through the EDGE.
COVID-19 Safety Protocol
Based on current CDC guidelines, Creighton is now operating under the following standards and procedures:
- If you are fully vaccinated, you will no longer be required to wear a face covering or practice social distancing on our campus. However, if you would feel more comfortable wearing a face covering on campus, please continue to do so.
- If a member of your party is 15 years or younger and/or if you or a member of your party have not been vaccinated, it is strongly recommended to continuing wearing a face covering and social distance to protect yourself, your family, and vulnerable members of the Creighton community. If you have questions, please call us at 402-280-2703.