The Office of Undergraduate Admissions is located in the Mike & Josie Harper Center, which is also the Heider College of Business building. If you see either sign, you’re in the right place! Our street address is 602 N. 20th Street Omaha, NE 68178. The visitor parking lot is located directly south of the Harper Center.* There are 7 designated parking spaces for Admissions guests, but feel free to use any other available spots. You don’t need to print anything to place in your car to designate that you are a visitor.
- Call us at 402-280-3431 to let us know you have arrived.
- Facial Covering Required for All Visitors
- Due to your visit taking place in locations where proper social distancing may not be possible and in various academic areas where masks are required, all visitors, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a facial covering while indoors. Visitors may remove their facial covering while outdoors. Facial coverings are available if needed. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation..
- We will meet you outside the building and show you to your meeting space.
- Once inside, we will do a brief check-in and get you started on your visit!
*If the visitor’s parking lot is full, please park in the parking lot behind the Linn building located on the northeast corner of 20th & Cass Streets, just south of the visitor’s lot. Signs indicate faculty/staff parking only. Disregard these; you are welcome to park here. On the rare chance that you get a parking ticket, contact us and we will take care of it for you.
You can also access a printable version of these directions and a parking map. If you need help finding your bearings, call us at 402-280-3431.
Creighton University is located 1-2 miles from the heart of downtown Omaha. There are many conveniently-located hotels to choose from. Some hotels provide a discount if you mention that you are visiting Creighton.
We are proud to be located in the heart of Omaha, a thriving city with a metropolitan population just under a million. Ranked as a top foodie city in the nation1, there are many amazing restaurants to visit while you’re in town. To help you narrow it down, we have gathered a list of some of our favorite places to grab a bite. Make the most of your visit and explore our go-to Omaha sights and attractions as well. Want even more to keep you busy? Check out our Google Map of sights, restaurants, and attractions that make Omaha a hidden gem.
Creighton is just a few miles from a handful of flourishing neighborhoods with vibrant personalities. As a top U.S. city for millennial students2, we are able to benefit from a strong job market, low cost of living, and strong young professional network.
Living Life as a Bluejay
Bluejays support Bluejays, whether it is cheering on the basketball team or attending the spring ballet. While you’re on campus, keep an eye on activities that are going on for current students and join in the fun! Experience Creighton school spirit and see if there is a Division I game you can attend.