Our Virtual Open House is a perfect way for you to continue (or start) your college search! See what Creighton has to offer you though various live sessions:
- Get to Know Creighton: Learn about what makes Creighton special and get tips on our admissions process.
- Campus Tour: A current Creighton student will guide you through a virtual tour of campus and answer any questions you may have.
- Explore Our Colleges: Choose from College of Nursing, Heider College of Business, and six different sessions representing the College of Arts & Sciences.
- Advising Resources: Hear from advisors from the Creighton EDGE about career exploration and internships, pre-professional learning communities and academic support provided through this comprehensive campus resource. You can choose from sessions specific to major selection, pre-health (includes medicine, dentistry, physician assistant (PA), pharmacy, physical therapy, and occupational therapy) or pre-law preparation.
- Student Life Panel: Find out what student life is like on Creighton’s campus from current students.
Tuesday, May 26 - Friday, May 29
most sessions begin at 7 pm Central Time
Monday, June 22 - Thursday, June 25
most sessions begin at 1 pm Central Time
You can build your own Virtual Open House schedule by selecting as many different sessions as you would like to attend on each date. There are a dozen different sessions from which to choose.
All sessions are offered live via Zoom, a videoconferencing system. You will be able to interact with our faculty, staff and current students. This visit is great for students at any stage of their college search, particularly rising juniors and rising seniors. Parents are encouraged to attend as well.
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-280-2703. We hope to see you online!