Summer is the perfect time for high school students to visit Creighton, enjoy outdoor fun in Omaha, learn about the admissions process and get to know all that Creighton has to offer.
- Learn about Creighton’s admission and scholarship process
- Tour campus with a current Creighton student
- Talk with an admissions representative
- Learn about 60+ majors
There are 4 event times to choose from:
8:00 - 11:00 am
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
12:30 - 3:30 pm
1:30 - 4:30 pm
Bluejay Visit Days include an admissions presentation, student panel, and campus tour. You will also attend two academic sessions of your choosing. The four academic sessions to choose from:
- College of Arts and Sciences: Representatives from the College of Arts and Sciences will share their insight into their academic opportunities, finding a major, and experiences in and out of the classroom.
- Heider College of Business: Learn what sets Heider College of Business students apart from other business schools. With the goal of being the college of business most connected to real world business, our students have access to more internships than we can fill, practical experience in and out of the classroom, as well as world class professors with industry experience! Join this session for the Heider Business student experience.
- College of Nursing: The College of Nursing will share with you what sets them apart from others. Hear about your pathway in the College of Nursing, including opportunities and experiences in and out of the classroom.
- Creighton EDGE (Pre-Professional Advising, Career Preparation, and Academic Support): Hear from advisors in the EDGE® about what gives our students an edge above the rest. Learn about career exploration, internships, pre-professional learning communities, and academic support provided through the EDGE.
Because we take the health and safety of our students, staff and visitors very seriously, we are requiring all of our visitors to follow our specific safety protocol, which includes completing a screening survey will need to be submitted at least 24 hours before your visit. Because of this requirement, we are not able to accept walk-in visitors.
Upon arriving on campus, you (and everyone visiting with you) will be required to complete a temperature screening, answer a short questionnaire, wear a cloth face covering (we will provide disposable face coverings, if needed) and adhere to social distancing guidelines. If you have questions, please call us at 402-280-2703.