All admitted students and their families are invited to join us for Virtual Admitted Student Day, which is an interactive way to learn even more about what Creighton has to offer. If you haven’t decided where to go in the fall, this is your chance to ask questions, get to know our campus, and learn how Creighton could be the right fit for you. If you have decided Creighton is the place for you, this is your chance to learn more about your future home.
Virtual Admitted Student Day will include a combination of live sessions designed for you to interact with our faculty and staff and videos to explore on your own! Our live sessions will be facilitated through Zoom.
We’ll tell you everything you need to know - what to expect from a Creighton education, what your next steps are, understanding cost and financial aid, what our graduates are doing, and more! You’ll take a virtual tour of campus and experience Creighton’s friendly, welcoming spirit for yourself. You’ll also hear why current students have fallen in love with life on our campus, from the one-on-one attention they get in the classroom to the diverse organizations they have access to.
We are also offering on-campus Admitted Student Days on select Fridays through April.
These sessions are built into your schedule by default:
- Welcome Session with Your College: Join the Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences, College of Nursing, or Heider College of Business and current students to explore your academic journey.
- Experience Fair: Learn more about different departments, support services, and activities from around campus. Various departments will share information, then open the session up for Q&A.
You are able to choose which of the following session(s) you’d like to attend upon registration:
- EDGE Session: The EDGE® Program includes pre-professional advising, alumni networking, mentoring and shadowing, as well as internship opportunities. The EDGE® provides peer tutoring, career planning, academic coaching, academic counseling and assistance with any issues that might impact a student’s academic success at Creighton.
- Campus Tour: A current Creighton student will guide you through a virtual tour of campus and answer any questions you may have.
- Admissions Lobby: You’re welcome to drop in to see your admission counselor, ask your questions, and make sure you understand important next steps at any point during this time. There is no agenda or presentation, just time to connect with us and make sure you get all of your questions answered.
- College of Arts and Sciences Major Meet and Greet: Interested in hearing from a professor and student in your major? This is the place to be. Starting at 4:30, faculty and students will begin with a short presentation and be available throughout the hour for drop-in questions.
- Heider College of Business Alumni Panel: See into your future by meeting with Heider College of Business alumni. Hear from people who were in your shoes not long ago and learn how deciding to come to Creighton was their first step in career success. This panel session will introduce you to several Heider graduates who are accomplishing amazing things in business.